Featured post

The West's Overreaction to Nazism

Western civilisation, especially in America, is to a large extent defined and shackled by its OVERREACTION to Nazism and the Holocaust, some...

Tuesday 27 October 2015

Islamophobia and Human Tribalism

With Anti-Muslim Campaign, Canada Has Its Trump Moment

By Martin Patriquin Oct. 16, 2015  (LINK to article) 


The first time I saw a Muslim woman completely covered in my local supermarket I was surprised and shocked at how angry it made me feel. Feelings I was careful not to show, of course.  In the meantime, I've got used to it, living in "post-racial multicultural" London, but it is interesting to consider WHY it made me - and clearly, makes many others - so angry.  

Man is an inherently and intensely tribal animal, although our original tribes have long disappeared, to be replaced in no small measure by the state, which claims to represent our tribe or nation, in order to command its citizens' sense of tribal belonging and loyalty, thereby legitimising itself, its ruling elites and the immense power they wield and abuse.

A woman in a burka is an affront and insult to my sense of tribal belonging, as is, in fact, although not so acutely, the whole notion of "multi-ethnic nationhood", which is an oxymoronic absurdity on a par with George Orwell's Ministries of Peace and Truth.

I have learned to deal with it by ceasing to identify with the British state as my nation, aided by the realisation that it was never a genuine nation anyway, but just a mercenary "patron state" deceitfully posing as a nation.  

I also finally recognised the method to the madness of not just the British state's creation of and commitment to post-racial multicultural society and ideology: see BLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment